- Leather from Japan (Shinki Hikaku)
- Shell cordovan is the name for a leather derived from the bottom (backside) of a horsehide. Shell Cordovan is one of the most expensive leather available and it is one of the toughest out there. Shoes made from Shell Cordovan usually cost north of $1000.
- Dark Brown Shell Cordovan
- Cream Vintage Stitch
- Very soft and thin, suitable for dress/sports watch
- Every grain and pattern is unique to the Horse. You won't see a similar one in the market.
- 18/16mm Taper
- 7 punched holes
- Black Lining (Leather Backing)
- Thickness: 2.2mm (unpaddded)
Leathers are sourced from Vietnam, Singapore, France, USA, Thailand, Japan. Hand stitched with love from USA!
** Each piece of collection in the "Wrisky Lux" will be numbered because every piece is unique and the pattern and grains on the leather are unique.
*** All Wrisky Lux purchase comes with free spring bar tool
Tool will not be reflected at the checkout cart but our friendly staffs will take note and include in the mail:)