- Leather from Japan (Shinki Hikaku)
- Shell cordovan is the name for a leather derived from the bottom (backside) of a horsehide. Shell Cordovan is one of the most expensive leather available and it is one of the toughest out there. Shoes made from Shell Cordovan usually cost north of $1000.
- Blue Shell Cordovan
- Cream Vintage Stitch
- Very soft and thin, suitable for dress/sports watch
- Every grain and pattern is unique to the Horse. You won't see a similar one in the market.
- 20/18mm Taper
- 7 punched holes
- Black Lining (Leather Backing)
- Thickness: 2.2mm (unpaddded)
Leathers are sourced from Vietnam, Singapore, France, USA, Thailand, Japan. Hand stitched with love from USA!
** Each piece of collection in the "Wrisky Lux" will be numbered because every piece is unique and the pattern and grains on the leather are unique.
*** All Wrisky Lux purchase comes with free spring bar tool
Tool will not be refle